Triangle Research Libraries Network (TRLN) is a collaborative organization of Duke University, North Carolina Central University, North Carolina State University, and The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, the purpose of which is to marshal the financial, human, and information resources of their research libraries through cooperative efforts in order to create a rich and unparalleled knowledge environment that furthers the universities’ teaching, research, learning, and service missions.
- Three prominent library consortia comment on proposed rule of CASE ActASERL, GWLA, and TRLN issue news release on comments on CASE Act.
- 2021 Annual Meeting Call for ProposalsTRLN is now inviting proposals for presentations and workshops for the 2021 Annual Meeting being held virtually on July 29 […]
- Project ReShare Demo EnvironmentTRLN has been part of Project ReShare since the beginning and recently a sandbox environment was setup allowing people to […]
- Thursday, February 10 @ 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm
- Tuesday, March 8 @ 11:00 am – 12:30 pm
- Thursday, April 7 @ 2:30 pm – 4:00 pm
- Tuesday, May 10 @ 11:00 am – 12:30 pm
- Tuesday, July 12 @ 11:00 am – 12:30 pm