TRLN’s Annual Meeting brings together library staff from across all four member institutions to listen, learn, network, and brainstorm new ways of collaborating. While the meeting format has varied slightly from year to year, the program typically includes a keynote speaker and a lunchtime speaker. Presentations by TRLN members about recent or current projects in their libraries take place throughout the day.
Planning of the TRLN Annual Meeting is guided by a Steering Committee, in coordination with TRLN staff. The current steering committee includes:
- Danielle Colbert-Lewis (NC Central)
- Emily Cox (NC State)
- Elena Feinstein (Duke)
- Nancy Lovas (UNC-Chapel Hill)
- Suchi Mohanty (UNC-Chapel Hill)
- David Woodbury (NC State)
2021 Annual Meeting Details
- Event page for full details about the past year’s 2020 Annual Meeting
- The 2021 call for proposals and information about how to submit your ideas is now available.