Calling for proposals for the 2023 Annual Meeting! Submit a proposal at bit.ly/trln2023cfp or learn more about submitting.
Electronic Resources Management Working Group
- Licensing Principles (revised in 2021 to include accessibility guidelines)
- TRLN Guide to Negotiating Accessibility in E-Resource Licenses (December, 2022)
About this Working Group
Established in January 2019, the Electronic Resources Management Working Group is responsible for the joint acquisition and licensing of electronic materials.
Each separately administered library will appoint a licensing contact who can authorize their respective payments for jointly licensed resources.
Group mailing list: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shyama Agrawal, Duke University School of Law, Goodson Library
- Beth Ashmore, NC State University Libraries
- Carlton Brown, Duke University Fuqua School of Business, Ford Library
- Maria Collins, NC State University Libraries
- Karen Grimwood, NCCU Shepard Library
- Megan Kilb, UNC-Chapel Hill University Libraries
- Li Ma, Duke Medical Center Library
- Virginia Martin, Duke University Libraries
- Tessa Minchew, NC State University Libraries, Chair
- Donna Nixon, UNC-Chapel Hill School of Law, Everett Library
- Dee Stuckey, UNC-Chapel Hill Health Sciences Library
- Abigail Wickes, Duke University Libraries