This group is no longer active. Current work in this area is being done by the Cooperative Print Retention Working Group.
Established in January 2019, the Collaborative Print: Monographs Working Group oversaw the terms of the memorandum of understanding between TRLN institutions that guides decisions on collection, retention, and relocation of print monographs. The group was intended to establish standards and to provide guidance and support to all TRLN monograph retention activities, but was not intended to execute the initiatives that end in retentions being made.
- Judy Bailey, Duke University Libraries
- Kurt Blythe, UNC-CH Libraries, Chair
- Jamie Bradway, NC State Libraries
- Ros Raeford, Duke University Libraries
- Lynn Whittenberger, NC State Libraries