Were you recently hired by a library at Duke, NCCU, NC State, or UNC-Chapel Hill? If so, you’ve hopefully heard that your institution participates in a consortium called the Triangle Research Libraries Network — but it might not be clear to you what the consortium actually does or what opportunities it holds for you! Alternately, you might have worked at a TRLN member library for a long time, but you still have questions about how TRLN is structured or how you can connect with people working in similar specializations.
Whichever of these scenarios most closely resembles yours, you are invited to a TRLN New Employee Orientation taking place on Thursday, May 30th, in RTP!
The orientation has the following objectives:
- To introduce Duke, NCCU, NC State, and UNC-Chapel Hill libraries staff to the Triangle Research Libraries Network’s history, activities, and opportunities.
- To provide staff an opportunity to network with library professionals from other TRLN institutions.
- Date & time: Thursday, May 30, 9:00am – 11:00am
- Location: North Carolina Biotechnology Center, Dogwood Room, 15 T.W. Alexander Drive, Research Triangle Park, NC 27703
- An agenda will be made available to registered participants before the event.
Sign up at this link: https://forms.gle/zgZiToSgevgcAesGA
If you’d like to attend an orientation but are unable to make the May date, sign up at this link to be kept informed about the Fall 2019 orientation (date TBD): https://forms.gle/YKu55BGNsqw2MiBh6