In response to COVID-19, we have made a few changes to upcoming TRLN events, which may be transitioned to a virtual format, postponed, or cancelled. In addition to limited operations on our campuses, The Frontier, a frequent meeting space for TRLN interest groups and working groups, is closed through March 27.
As we continue to monitor COVID-19 and communicate with TRLN library staff, we will update event pages with the most current information. The events listed below have been updated.
Electronic Resources Management Working Group Meeting, March 20 rescheduled for March 27
Professional Development Meeting, March 23
At this time, no changes have been made for the Annual Meeting on July 31.
TRLN campus updates in response to COVID-19:
- Duke University: https://coronavirus.duke.edu
- Duke University Libraries: https://library.duke.edu/about/coronavirus
- Duke Medical Center Library: https://mclibrary.duke.edu/covid-19
- NC Central: https://www.nccu.edu/coronavirus
- NC State: https://www.ncsu.edu/coronavirus/
- UNC-Chapel Hill: https://www.unc.edu/coronavirus/
- UNC-Chapel Hill University Libraries: https://library.unc.edu/covid-19-updates/
- UNC-Chapel Health Sciences Library: https://guides.lib.unc.edu/COVID19
If you have any questions or concerns regarding TRLN programs or services, please email email@example.com.